- clets001 Confidential CLETS Information – file with the court, but do not serve on the opposing party
- dv109 Notice of Court Hearing – the court will assign a hearing date
- dv110 Temporary Restraining Order
- dv100 Request for Restraining Order
- dv101 Description of Abuse
- dv200 Proof of Personal Service
- dv120info Information sheet for the opposing party
- dv120 Blank form for opposing party – don’t fill this out
Many courts also have a local form that is used to establish that the matter is being brought in the correct courthouse, to designate the proper police agency, to establish whether an interpreter is needed, etc. If the court where you file your papers has such a form, it is generally very short and can be completed at the clerk’s counter when filing the package of other required forms.
- dv500info Can a Domestic Violence Restraining Order Help Me?
- dv505info How Do I Ask For a Temporary Restraining Order?
- dv520info Get Ready for the Restraining Order Hearing
- dv530info How to Enforce Your Restraining Order
- dv200info What is “Proof of Personal Service”?