- clets001 Confidential CLETS Information – file with the court, but do not serve on the opposing party
- cm010 Civil Cover Sheet
- ch109 Notice of Court Hearing – the court will assign a hearing date
- ch110 Temporary Restraining Order
- ch100 Request for Restraining Order
- ch200 Proof of Personal Service
- ch120-info Information sheet for the opposing party
- ch120 Blank form for opposing party – don’t fill this out
Many courts also have a local form that is used to establish that the matter is being brought in the correct courthouse, to designate the proper police agency, to establish whether an interpreter is needed, etc. If the court where you file your papers has such a form, it is generally very short and can be completed at the clerk’s counter when filing the package of other required forms.
- ch100-info Can a Civil Harassment Restraining Order Help Me?
- ch200info What is “Proof of Personal Service”?