Transfer Cell Phone

In order to ensure that the requesting party can maintain an existing wireless telephone number, and the wireless numbers of any minor children in the care of the requesting party, the court may issue an order, after notice and a hearing, directing a wireless telephone service provider to transfer the billing responsibility for and rights to the wireless telephone number or numbers to the requesting party, if the requesting party is not the accountholder.  The request can be made as part of the initial request for a Restraining Order, or it can be made using a Request for Order.

  • fl300      Request for Order
  • dv900    Order Transferring Wireless Phone Account
  • dv901     Attachment to Order Transferring Wireless Phone Account

The Request for Order must be served on the opposing party.  The Order and Attachment must be served on the wireless service provider after the order is issued.